Rabu, 01 April 2009

JESUS IS NOT THE BEST WAY TO HEAVEN!


My dearest friends, how do feel about the above statement? Angry, sad, confused or what..?

Yes, I agree that there are some ways to reach one place. We may come from this direction or that direction. We may use our own car, bicycle or any other tools, right? But to Heaven? Hmmm... I doubt that!

Let's take a look on John 14:6, Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

As a Christian, there is no choice to determine whether this way or that way that may bring us to Heaven. God only provides one way to Heaven and it's JESUS. So my dear friends, it has been written in the scripture that Jesus is not the best way to heaven, in fact He is the ONLY way to the Heaven.

Mind if I ask You something?
Jacob has 12 sons and 1 daughter. Can you tell me the name of his only daughter?

2 komentar: